Friday, November 28, 2008

Need some d20

For some reason, I'm having this really strong urge to play D&D 3rd Edition. The only thing I can think of is that I want to play 3rd edition rather than run 3rd edition. Playing 3rd is fine, I actually have a lot of fun with it and enjoy the experience. Running it, however, is an entirely different story. And all in all, they did quite a good job with Bards - especially with some of the supplements (Heroes of Horror and Complete Adventurer), which I appreciate. I'm thinking about trying to get into a game here in Watertown once things settle down, I'd love to play again - running games constantly is getting a little old, and I've felt for a long time that I need more play experience in order to be a more effective GM. Seeing how other GM's run games is an invaluable experience. 

No comments: