Thursday, December 4, 2008

Game Update

Suddenly I find myself taking part in not one, but three games all at once. Interesting times. But if you're at all interested in following the exploits, here's some links:

The Sunless Citadel - A D&D 3rd Edition Play By Post game where I play a human ranger. Another adventuring group has gone missing, with rumors of an old citadel sinking into the ground. That is literally all I know about this game. That's almost as bad as GM's who drone on and on about their endless and boring homebrew campaign history. 

Trail of Bodies - A D&D 3rd Edition Play By Post game where I play a human Priest (Cleric) of Kelemvor the God of the Dead. All I know about it is a village has been consumed by a zombie invasion. And when there's zombies, that's all I need to know. I wish I'd have know the dude was using homebrew classes and races before the game started, but it's all good, the game should still be fun. The game thread is private, so you won't be able to see what's going on, but I thought I'd post it here anyway. 

Burning Reclamation - A Burning Wheel game I'm playing over Skype with some other people from the BW forums. We're playing a host of Dwarves who have returned to the mines of Moriah (yes it was misspelled on purpose) to reclaim our birthright, only to find a bunch of human squatters. Not to mention the orcs (and fouler things) who have inhabited the deeper parts of the mines themselves. 

No comments: